Career Development at JSPM
At JSPM, one of our goals is to work with quality young professionals & help them advance in their careers.
Our summer internship program gives local students a chance to gain experience and exposure to the fields of trading, portfolio management, and investment, and we are pleased to be able to say that we have helped many interns representing some of the finest schools in the country add experience to their resumes.
While we prefer to bring on younger talent and allow them to develop, we are always looking to speak about potential opportunities at Jersey Shore with establishing professionals in the following fields:
- Investment Advisor Representatives
- Traders and Money Managers
- Financial Planners and Estate Planners
- Sales and Marketing Professionals
- Insurance Professionals
- Compliance, Account, and Administrative Support
- Four-year degree (or currently enrolled)
- Hard-working, presentable, fast-learner
- Clean U4 (if applicable)
- Series 65 license or equivalent
- Knowledge of trading, investing, and finance
- Degree from top university
- Other professional
For interested professionals, please submit a brief description of your current business.
For internship or entry-level consideration, please submit a complete resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
*We do not share your information with any third parties.