This notice is being provided to inform clients of the Trading Advisor’s (hereafter referred to as Company) consumer privacy policies as required under the CFTC rules:
In providing clients with financial products and services, Company receives nonpublic personal information about clients from the following sources:
1. Information we receive from you on Company’s new account documents, applications and/or other forms.
2. Information about the client’s transactions with Company, its affiliates, or others.
3. Information Company receives from other futures industry participants. In providing clients with financial products and services
We at Company recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and financial interests. As a financial institution and a member of NFA, the Advisor must obtain personal information about you. This information assists us in servicing your account and helps us comply with our obligations under NFA rules and CFTC regulations.
You have our assurance that:
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
- Your personal information will only be used to service your account, to improve our service to you, to fill any and all requests by you and to inform you of products and services which may be of interest to you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties